Superior hydraulic design of impeller and diffuser make these pumps most energy efficient. Utilization of top class material allows pump to be reliable, long lasting and increases its wear resistance towards sand. State of the art manufacturing process ensures optimum and consistent quality of these pumps.
Product Advantages and Specification
- Suction, stage casing and discharge outlet in Cast Iron also available in S. Steel on request.
- Impeller in SS 410 or SS 304 for radial and mixed flow.
- Non return valve (NRV) of castiron.
- Cable guard and strainer in Stainless Steel.
- Pump-Motor connection according to NEMA standard.Available.
- Minimum level of water on immersion is 1 metre.
- 4’ and 6” Motor connection available.
- Complete Stainless Steel pump available on request.
- Operating range:
- Head Range : 11 mtr. to 440 mtr.
- Flow Rate : 35 1pm to 1500 1pm
- Immersion : 1 mtr. minimum
- Minimum level sand content: 50gm/m3.
- Application: These pumps are for domestic, agriculture & industrial usage
6 " Submersible Motors (WATERFIELD)
6”LEADER motor has high efficiency electrical design which ensures lower operating cost & high quality. Radial and thrust bearing allows these motors to operate in most critical condition with trouble free long life.
- 6"LEADER Water Lubricated Motors are rewindable
- Upper & Lower base are available in cast iron and SS 304 or SS 316.
- Stator shell is of SS 202
- Motor shaft is of SS 420 grade or above
- Flange and shaft protrusion as per NEMA standard available
- Degree of protection: 1P 68
- Max water temperature: 50°C
- Start/H: Max 30
- Allowable voltage variation: +6%/-10%
- Water lubricated radial and thrust bearing
- Max depth immersion: 350m
- Mounting is vertical / horizontal
- Motor cable length: 3m/3 core
- Cooling Flow:V 0.2 M/S
- Three phase 2.2 kW to 30 kW, 380-400 Volt/50Hz
- Three phase 2.2 kW to 30 kW, 460 Volt/60 Hz
- Other voltage and frequencies are also available on demand
View Performance Book
View Performance Curves